Help to grow your delivery business
We all know how hard the past few months have been for our industry, it’ll have seismic implications for all of us in the coming months too. One thing is for sure, as the stats published by Just Eat illustrate, that food delivery is going to continue to soar.
Just Eat saw a 33 percent increase in sales for April & May, year on year. Considering the amount of orders a company of Just Eats’ stature must process, that’s a very good sample size. This tells us that people are ordering more frequently, AND new customers are using delivery services for the first time.
What we’ll find, certainly in the next six months, is that (to use a very current term) there is a ‘new normal’. A new normal that sees more people ordering food for delivery, more frequently and a continued introduction of new delivery customers.
This all presents big opportunities for restaurants and takeaways and we’ll be working tirelessly in the coming months to help you grow your delivery business and come out owning the new normal.
How can we help you grow your delivery business?
Have a read of our delivery brochure, this covers Aviko’s & Adams delivery focus.
Over the coming months, we’ll be focusing to help you boss delivery by focusing on helping you in areas such as:
- Solutions: From the crunchiest delivery fries on the market, Supercrunch, to our appetiser range all with fantastic hold times, Aviko has the perfect solution for you. We’ll also be focusing on the best packaging for delivery to help ensure your food reaches your customers in perfect condition.
- Insights: We’ll keep our eyes and ears open around the globe, and use our vast global research reach to keep you on top of trends so you’re first on the wave.
- Inspiration: As well as trends, we’ll also be working with top chefs and our own Global Chef, Dider Verschueren, to create delicious and profitable delivery ready meals your customers will love.
- Co-creation: With chef creation sessions and new product introductions, plus our eagerness to work with other innovators to create bespoke products, we can work with you to find your perfect product.
- Innovations: Using our science centre, research, and our experience, we’ll continue to innovate to ensure you have the best products, packaging and advice to help grow your delivery business.
- Learning: From advice on how to package your food for delivery to helping you master the digital marketplace, to help you set up, drive and convert customers via your own delivery channels.
We’re here to help you succeed and grow, because in partnership, we hope that your success is also our success. So, make sure to sign up to our e-newsletter to keep informed about our delivery updates to help grow your delivery business.
Aviko UK & Ireland
Where to next?
- Checkout our delivery product range.
- Read about Just Eats’ latest sales figures
- Enter to win a food photoshoot to help you standout online