Your personal data
Which data we collect and why
The data we collect via our website or through correspondence with you plays a vital part which enables us to operate and improve the service we offer you. We gather information in the following ways;
When you contact us via our website we ask you to provide personal information such as your first name, last name and contact details including e-mail addresses, mobile/phone numbers. We store this information in our database.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us to keep track of any problems you’ve had with our products or services.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, screen resolution, operating system and platform;
- length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page. This is conducted through google analytics.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing which is used to distinguish you from other users of the site.
How we use your data
We use your personal information only to
- Analyse customer’s behaviours and preferences
- Gather statistical information and conduct marketing research to provide third parties in an anonymized form
- Inform you about our promotions, offers, events, products and services as described in the “marketing” section below
- Improve our products and services
We may contact you to provide you with information regarding promotions, product news or new catalogue updates. This communication will cover products sold, services sold or services sold on behalf of us. Find the following details on how to unsubscribe from our marketing
- Email When we send an marketing email you can click unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
- SMS When we send Marketing SMS you can send a STOP message back to unsubscribe.
Sharing your personal information
We do not share any personal information.
How long do we retain your data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or legal requirements.
Access Request to your Information
You can have access to the information we hold about you. If you wish to do so, we advise you to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure we will respond to your request.