If you’ve got a restaurant business with between 1 – 10 units and are interested in franchising, then Aviko are hosting a webinar that could be of interest to you.
Join us on 16th June at 11am as Aviko team up with the UK’s leading food franchising experts to help you get started on your journey to build a successful franchise restaurant business. Aviko’s Senior Food Consultant, Paul Halliwell, will be joined by Matteo Frigeri of Seeds Consultancy who specialise in helping restaurateurs set up franchise businesses.
Also joining the webinar for a panel discussion and Q&A session will be Imran Mamud, founder of Rooster Shack, who has just taken his first steps into franchising; and Philip McGuinness, founder of Tootoomoo and Tiny Cloud Kitchens, who has experience franchising both brands.
To join the webinar and understand the key considerations about franchising and to have your questions answered by those who have experience in franchise business models, register at Aviko’s website:
Aviko: How to build a successful franchise webinar
The webinar will last approximately 35 minutes and will cover:
- 20-minute presentation from Matteo who will present:
– What are the first steps to consider when franchising?
– How to build the architecture and the documentation for your franchise.
– How to market the franchise and what your financial plan should look like.
– Insight into the sector gaining most traction in the food franchise market right now.
- 15-minute panel discussion and Q&A with Imran, Philip, Paul, and Matteo.